[NAFEX] Mason Bee Site and Plans

derry&bill wchase at interchange.ubc.ca
Sun Nov 25 12:52:47 EST 2007

Murph,

The Maine site is dated 2006 and it is a bit 'out-dated'.

The planks of wood with 5/16" holes cannot be cleaned and there will be
a big build-up of mites on the Blue Orchard bees.

Have a look at my site for more information
<http://derrysorchardandnursery.ca>

I've recently read on a Maine blueberry site that big condominiums are
not good either because the predators are more easily attracted
(?scents) and they predate the Blue Orchard bees.

Derry

  Don't use PT of course.

Does PT mean 'plastic'? If so, I agree that plastic condominiums are no
good.