[NAFEX] Varmints and Netting

Ginda Fisher list at ginda.us
Sat Nov 24 11:11:16 EST 2007

I think the squirrels and chipmunks do more damage overall than any birds,
but the birds I snared in netting over my blueberries and currants were
mostly juncos.  Whether that's because they are the worst fruit-eaters or
just because they are dumb or have poor eyesight or areotherwise prone to
snaring, I can't say.
___
Ginda