[NAFEX] grape netting

Hector Black hblack1925 at fastmail.fm
Fri Nov 23 08:46:52 EST 2007

We have had quite a number of snakes caught in the bird netting where it
lies on the ground.  I think it may be that they start moving through
the holes, but can't back out when the thicker part of their bodies
comes along because the scales get caught in the plastic.  Seems to me
their scales  all face to the rear otherwise they could not move
forward.  Got several copperheads that way.  Hector Black, zone 6 middle
TN