[NAFEX] nafex Digest, Vol 58, Issue 25

Donna &/or Kieran holycow at cookeville.com
Wed Nov 21 23:18:08 EST 2007

My husband and I have been trying to figure out what Febreze is too.  With a
name like that we figured it was something for adding chemical smells to the
air.  I'm not surprised someone had a bad reaction to it, I probably would
too.  When we were trapped in town for several years, I used to get really
annoyed that it was legal and acceptable for our next door neighbor to fill
our backyard with the smell of cheap perfume from his dryer, while it was
illegal for me to make him put up with pig stink.
    I am surprised though at Alan's ignorance.  I thought soap was for
getting the dirt off to go work on Monday morning.  I only recently
discovered it kills bugs, but for me it only kills them when they happen to
feel like dying.    Donna