[NAFEX] Late grapes

Karen Tillou arboretum at homeorchardsociety.org
Tue Nov 20 11:30:31 EST 2007

does anyone have experience with trap crops as a way of detering
birds from your desired fruit?  i have aronia, sea buckthorn, autumn
olive, russian mulberry trees and their berries attract so many birds
during seasons when my fruit is ripening - the mulberries distract
birds during cherry harvests, and the fall berries seem to keep the
bulk of my grapes safe.
what kind of birds are doing the most damage?
karen

oregon city, OR; zone 8a wet