[NAFEX] Pixie crunch fruiting in fall

Doreen Howard gardendiva at charter.net
Sun Nov 18 22:30:09 EST 2007

My Pixie Crunch bore fruit the first spring after I planted it, and none of
the other apple trees planted at the same time in my mini-orchard (Bud-9
trees) flowered that spring. I asked about it to the list, too, and Ed
Fackler replied that Pixie Crunch is partially self-fruitful.
Doreen Howard
IL-WI Border, Zone 5a