[NAFEX] Removing persimmon seed sacks.

John Smith friendly27sw at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 15 19:21:46 EST 2007

Jerry,

Thanks for the information on removing the seed sacks
from the persimmon pulp.  Actually, what i want to do
is save the pulp for baking, but get rid of the seeds.
 What I've done in the past is spend several hours
removing the seeds from the pulp by hand after mashing
the fruit.  These wild persimmons have a lot of seeds
for the amount of pulp present.