[NAFEX] Peach Seedlings

Tim Inman Tim at historicinteriors.com
Thu Nov 15 15:37:30 EST 2007

Hi:

I have a few peach seedlings 1-yr old.  Maybe 10 or 12.  I have plans for them, but for a good cause I could part with one or two. . . .

I also have peach trees upon which we could do a temporary rescue graft to save the cultivar.  Maybe you do, too.  I would be happy to get a scion from you and try to graft it on for you next Feb/March.  Let me know.  There must surely be someone closeby to you who would have a peach tree where you could do a temp rescue graft, too.

Last, I'm sure Raintree Nursery does sell peach seedling rootstock.

Good luck,

Tim Inman
Randolph, IA