[NAFEX] Snopes.com

William C. Garthright billg at inebraska.com
Wed Nov 14 12:00:26 EST 2007

>     The statement, "Febreze is poisonous. It will kill birds, dogs, cats and just about anything else if used in sufficient concentration," is an (false) Urban Legend.  Read what Snopes.com has to say about it.
>
> http://www.snopes.com/critters/crusader/febreze.asp

Where would we be without Snopes.com? In this age of email, I'm always
checking with them to see what's real and what's not. After all, you
just never know. Talk about a useful Internet site!

Thanks for the link, Jim.

Bill
Lincoln, NE

--
What ails the truth is that it is mainly uncomfortable, and often dull.
The human mind seeks something more amusing, and more caressing. - H. L.