[NAFEX] Asian lady beetles

Paul Cabe CabeP at wlu.edu
Wed Nov 14 09:22:32 EST 2007

I agree with Tom - I like ladybugs (and all manner of insects).  And if
a few come in, I certainly don't mind.  For us, though, we have had
thousands come into the house during the last two winters, and that does
become a problem.  Unfortunately, we'd probably have to cover the whole
south side of the house to make much of an impact.
This fall, so far, the numbers are way, way lower than in previous
years.
best,
Paul
Shendoah Valley of Virginia