[NAFEX] Asian lady beetles

sdw12986 at aol.com sdw12986 at aol.com
Tue Nov 13 20:56:17 EST 2007

The only problem I have with the Asian lady bugs is that they are
taking over. The cute, red with black spots, lady bugs most of us knew
when we were children are rapidly going extinct.
http://www.ornl.gov/info/ornlreview/v37_1_04/article_20.shtml

There are so many of them, I'm a little surprised that the population
hasn't crashed because they have eaten all of their available food.

Steve

I agree, I have not found any disagreement with asian lady bugs so far.
Just my opinion as well,
Hélène, north of Ottawa.