[NAFEX] Asian lady beetles

nottke1 nottke1 at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 13 19:46:34 EST 2007

Tom,
Move on down to North Carolina - I have slowly managed to exclude them from the house during the last few years - but 7 years ago we filled up several vacuum cleaner bags with those in the house, a few tens of thousands - they still cover the south and west sides of our house for a couple weeks in early November, but we have had only 50 or so in the house so far this year.
Jim