[NAFEX] Subject: Re: Introduction of apples to North America

Toni Pralle toni.pralle at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 15:16:14 EST 2007

In the book The Botany of Desire quite a few pages are devoted to Johnny
Appleseed. Burst my bubble to find out his apple trees were for stills. I
could never figure out why he was such a hero if apple trees didn't grow
true. Now I know ;-) Bring on the Booze!!

--
Toni in zone 4 Iowa USA
http://www.stopanimalid.org/