[NAFEX] fruits that do well in the shade

Scott Smith scott at cs.jhu.edu
Wed Nov 7 19:48:30 EST 2007

Doug, the argutas are tasting very good.  The chinensis are ripening
for the first time this year and it is still too early for them.
Also in looking at my layout more carefully, these are in more like
4-5 hours of sunlight per day, not the 3-4 I put below.  Some kiwis
are in areas with 3 hours or less and are growing well, but those
plants are too young to have fruited.

Scott