[NAFEX] Elderberry wine Martha D

Richard MURPHY murphman108 at msn.com
Mon Nov 5 16:07:55 EST 2007

I checked out your yeast. Good stuff; flavor nuetral.
That could also mean less Hydrogen Sulfide.
It also has a very high alcohol tolerance.

My friends don't know they're drinking apple unless I tell them, in most cases.
Most of us wouldn't know High-Class wine if we were afloat in it !!
The best compliments we get are when our friends ask for more.
Thanks for the link.

Murph