[NAFEX] book question

dmnorton at royaloakfarmorchard.com dmnorton at royaloakfarmorchard.com
Thu Nov 1 10:18:26 EDT 2007

Anyone interested in purchasing a copy of Fruits and Fruit Trees of America can find a multitude of editions available at
http://www.abebooks.com/servlet/SearchResults?an=Downing&bi=h&n=200000237&tn=The+Fruits+and+Fruit+trees+of+America&x=55&y=7

Dennis Norton
Royal Oak Farm Orchard
http://www.royaloakfarmorchard.com