[NAFEX] Fwd: Can you identify this? (mIEKAL aND)

William C. Garthright billg at inebraska.com
Thu May 31 17:38:19 EDT 2007

> Thanks mIEKAL for your inquiries which gave me the information to find
> photos of the specific critters.  Here is a great link
> http://149.168.1.196/nrid/getDataPub.php?pid=15

Wow! That IS weird. I'm sure glad I didn't see any of that around here,
or I would have panicked. Nice picture, though. Thanks for posting the link!

Bill
Lincoln, NE

--
Sometimes I lie awake at night, and I ask, "Where have I gone wrong?"
Then a voice says to me, "This is going to take more than one night." -