[NAFEX] Fwd: Can you identify this?

Lon J. Rombough lonrom at hevanet.com
Thu May 31 09:08:35 EDT 2007

When these sorts of mites affect grapes, as Dr. Dahl says, they only
cause cosmetic damage and can be ignored.  Usually native predator
mites build up and control them, or if the vines are treated for
powdery mildew, the sulfur used as a mildew control also kills the
mites.
-Lon Rombough
"Best Talent in Writing" award for 2003.
For growing supplies and more;  http://www.grapegrowersolutions.com