[NAFEX] Grape vine attachments (Hal Love)

Shirley Murphy samurphy at isp.com
Tue May 29 15:59:02 EDT 2007

Thanks Hal for the suggestion but no, they do not look like the photo link.
They are more elongated and pointed like spikes and have a reddish
appearance which when magnified show streaks of red on green.  They are
fewer in number and do not seem to penetrate the leaf but merely sit
attached to the surface.
Shirley