[NAFEX] repelling wolf spiders

mIEKAL aND dtv at mwt.net
Tue May 29 09:10:09 EDT 2007

Anyone have any suggestions of beneficial plants which would repel
wolf spiders or for that matter other organic solutions to wolf
spiders invading the main headquarters here at Organic Valley.  I've
tried to argue that they do good work in the building but apparently
the ladies in accounting don't like them crawling across their desks.

They come in under the doors or when the doors are opening.  I was
thinking borders of French Marigolds on both sides of the sidewalk
leading in, but I have no personal experience that that would work.

Any suggestions would be helpful.

~mIEKAL