[NAFEX] Lonicera caerulea / Actinidia kolomikta

Hans Brinkmann hans-brinkmann at t-online.de
Mon May 28 09:31:06 EDT 2007

Hallo Jan,
druschba tawarisch, dobre djen!
It's very interesting!
Real research in new cultivars is done at many places - but usually only
with "commercially interesting" crops like apples, pears, cherries, grape...
There is only one place known for it's many, many Actinidia cultivars:
Bayerische Landesanstalt für Weinbau und Gartenbau near Würsburg/Bavaria.
If you need any information or material, let me know and I will help you
for sure.
I guess they have approx. 100 Actinidia cultivars. If you are searching
for special Actinidia cultivars (even many, many other fruits and wild
fruit-cultivars), let me know!
Even I have a contact to an old Actinidia collector with a very large
private collection. Unfortunately he has no e-mail.
In my collection I have only some usual Actinidia cultivars. Could get
e.g. A. kolomikta "Matowaja" cuttings.
In which area are you located? I am from Northern Germany near Hannover.

ciao
Hans