[NAFEX] Montmorency Cherry problem

Lon J. Rombough lonrom at hevanet.com
Sun May 27 13:37:08 EDT 2007

That sort of behavior could mean the tree was girdled or the roots were
damaged or killed.  By girdled, that doesn't mean a cut, but rather
that the cambium may have died all the way around the tree in at least
one area.  It wouldn't show on the surface.   Watch and wait is all you
can usually do.
-Lon Rombough
"Best Talent in Writing" award for 2003.
For growing supplies and more;  http://www.grapegrowersolutions.com