[NAFEX] Bagging Apples

Mark Dorogi mddorogi at comcast.net
Fri May 25 15:57:20 EDT 2007

Hi Bob,

No, I haven't tried the footies.  This is the first time with bags as well.
I had read about them, but didn't come away with a strong impression that
one was much preferred over the other.  And since I have baggies here.

Are there any particular advantages to the footies?  Can they be re-used?
Do they work as well as bags in keeping fungal infections off the apples?
Would footies be a better choice for peaches, compared to plastic bags?

It looks like the footies might be a little easier to put on, although
baggies are pretty easy.  I should get some to try, they're pretty cheap.

Thanks,

Mark

  _____