[NAFEX] the Bees(Earthworms)

Ginda Fisher list at ginda.us
Thu May 24 21:09:12 EDT 2007

Here is eastern Mass, I'm finding plenty of earthworms.  Possibly not
as many as in some other years, but possibly I just haven't been
planting much.  There's something about the rhythm of sticking my
trowel into the sod that seems to pull worms out of the soil, but I
haven't planted bulbs recently.  At any rate, as I pulled out weeds
this evening I pulled up several worms, as well.

Ginda