[NAFEX] the Bees - Flight distance

ROBERT W JUDY A HARTMAN hartmansfruit at msn.com
Thu May 24 11:33:27 EDT 2007

The first honeybees I had when I lived in CA 50 years ago were the German black bees.  I requeened them with the more gentle Italians.  I never want them again.  There are also Carniolans which are a gray and black bee.  They have a gentle disposition.  The Caucasian bees are also gray and black and are gentle.  I tend to want to stay with the Italians since I had a bad experience with the old German bees.

Bob
W. Washington