[NAFEX] Samdal Elderberries/L. caerulea

Hans Brinkmann hans-brinkmann at t-online.de
Thu May 24 09:28:20 EDT 2007

Hallo Vrana,
thank you very much! I am always interested in good cultivars.
In Germany we have approx. 10 cultivars of Lonicera caerulea var.
kamtschatica.
Some are the American Blue-series and some are new ones from different
origins.
Which one do you have in your country?
Yes, they contain Anthocyanes(amount?), Flavonole, Rutin, vitamin C,
6-8% sugar and 2-4% fruit-acids.

ciao
hans