[NAFEX] Samdal Elderberries

Hans Brinkmann hans-brinkmann at t-online.de
Thu May 24 04:12:44 EDT 2007

Hallo Doug,
Sambucus is e.g. containing much Appleacid, Grapeacid and Anthocyane.
Anthocyane are very strong antioxidants  with many, many positive effects...
Probably this is the reason we strongly recommend Sambucus against a
cold, an infection and even against  infection-pain and others effects.
Only "wild"! Vaccinum berries have a much higher content. Vaccinum CV
have almost none content.
We consider e.g. Samdal, Samyl, Sambu and Haschberg (bad
umbel-ripening-time) for a very high Anthocyane content.
According to my information pure S. canadensis has always a smaller
Anthocyane content.

ciao
hans