[NAFEX] Huckleberry

Hans Brinkmann hans-brinkmann at t-online.de
Wed May 23 19:51:38 EDT 2007

Hallo Jim,
The USA is the largest producer of Vaccinium berries (I do not mean
Vaccinium membranaceum)
at the world - 120 000 tons per year = 55% !
Canada is producing 30% and Poland 10% of the world-production.
But the USA is also the only country at the world which released already
3 gen-manipulated Vaccinium cultivars.

ciao
hans