[NAFEX] edible Lonicera species

vrana nokal at seznam.cz
Tue May 22 09:49:08 EDT 2007

Bill, there exist several species of edible loniceras, some are very early,
some midle, some late and even late sorts are ripen in the time of early
cherries.Have various taste depend from sort. I have most big berries30mm,
russians said to have 40to50mm.mainly prolonged shape.I have also round
shape sort.fruiting abundably but taste is not best.