[NAFEX] Is it honey bees that you are seeing?

Jim Fruth jfruth at tds.net
Tue May 22 08:53:56 EDT 2007

    As a beekeeper, I get lots of calls from people with questions about
Honeybees.  When I have visited these folks, I learned that they were really
looking at Yellow Jackets - that accounts for about 98% of my visits.  Check
out this site:

http://www.ebeehoney.com/beeid.html as it has pictures of both.

Jim Fruth
Brambleberry Farm