[NAFEX] Service Berries

Jim Fruth jfruth at tds.net
Tue May 22 08:28:12 EDT 2007

    Wild Juneberries are very prolific and common here in North Central
Minnesota.  So far, they seem to be disease-free.  They do get zapped from
late Spring frosts but, when that happens, I pick them around lakeshores
where the heat from the water protected them.
    So, would I gain any advantage from planting a named variety?

Jim Fruth
Brambleberry Farm
Pequot Lakes, MN  56472
www.bberryfarm.com
(218)568-8483 [Store]
(218)831-7018 [My Cell]

Well, all fruit has problems, I suppose. I don't want to hijack this