[NAFEX] Northline Serviceberry (Chex)

Lon J. Rombough lonrom at hevanet.com
Mon May 21 20:17:45 EDT 2007

She is not only working on Haskap (Lonicera), the earlier ripening
types are coming on now.  I am planning to visit her and her test plot
this week.  She continues to do as much as she can herself, though she
is having some physical difficulties due to a hip problem.  She needs
financial and physical help, but she soldiers on.  Right now she needs
pickers.
-Lon Rombough
"Best Talent in Writing" award for 2003.
For growing supplies and more;  http://www.grapegrowersolutions.com