[NAFEX] Northline Serviceberry (Chex)

Ginda Fisher list at ginda.us
Mon May 21 13:12:32 EDT 2007

I agree.  They look a lot like blueberries, and they have similar
sweetness, and both are mild-flavored fruits.  But other than that they
taste different.

I find serviceberries softer and drier and a little less acid than
blueberries.  They're nice, but I prefer blueberries.  I've only eaten wild
service berries, never cultivated ones.
___
Ginda