[NAFEX] pecan problem

Hans Brinkmann hans-brinkmann at t-online.de
Sun May 20 09:54:33 EDT 2007

Hallo Lucky,
thank you, your link has been very interesting for me because of the
very informative resistance tables.
We should focus much more for better resistance...even for Juglans and
other fruits!
let me just add a link, you know for sure, but which could be
interesting for other growers:
National Clonal Germplasm Repository for Pecans and Hickories:
http://aggie-horticulture.tamu.edu/CARYA/
after that go e.g. to Pecan cultivar index:
http://aggie-horticulture.tamu.edu/CARYA/pecans/cvintro.htm

ciao
Hans