[NAFEX] the Bees

Bill Russell shaman at pennswoods.net
Sun May 20 09:42:30 EDT 2007

Has anyone seen a decline in earthworm populations? I haven't seen them in my soil diggings or compost pile. I used to see them everywhere. I have asked local friends about this and they tell me that they can't find earthworms either. Is anyone else outside central PA experiencing this? This is a rural area and not near industrial operations.

Bill