[NAFEX] pecan problem

Hans Brinkmann hans-brinkmann at t-online.de
Sun May 20 05:56:37 EDT 2007

Hallo,
let me recommend two very good sources for grafted pecan:

Canada
Grimo Nut Nursery (and other fruits)
979 Lakeshore Rd.,
R.R. 3, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario,
Canada LOS 1JO.
e-mail at nuttrees at grimonut.com
http://www.grimonut.com/

USA
John H. Gordon Jr.
1385 Campbell Blvd.
Amherst, NY 14228-1403
nuttreegordon at hotmail.com
www.geocities.com/nuttreegordon/0maiLst6.htm
Grower of nut, pawpaw & persimmon trees for Western NY climates

They sold to me many kgs of seeds, scions and grafts e.g. bare-rooted
grafted pecans
always in absolute 100% good quality (very high germination and good
growth of ALL trees)!!!
I can not expect this good quality and very professional service from
many other German or European nurseries.

ciao
Hans                             Germany