[NAFEX] the Bees

MARIE ASHTON bwoodtx at verizon.net
Sat May 19 21:45:04 EDT 2007

Can you find out how she makes the mineral oil strips and how and where they are placed in the hive? I know that essential oils such as wintergreen are good for bees but what is the mixture amount?

Bees are such important pollinators for our orchards. We need to try to keep them healthly. Large commerical beekeepers are using so many chemicals in their hives to get rid of mites that I make you wonder about the quality of the honey nowadays.

Regards,
Richard Ashton
Oak Creek Orchard
www.oakcreekorchard.com