[NAFEX] Tall skinny cherry tree pot

Anton Callaway marillen at earthlink.net
Mon May 14 21:33:20 EDT 2007

The pot is not likely the problem.  These tall pots are often used for trees.  I personally use them for all my tree propagation.  When I run out of them and use other pot shapes I always have a lower percent survival.

I suspect the death of the cherry tree was due to something else.

Best of luck with the replacement- Northstar is a wonderful cherry.  In case you haven't grown it before, it's a beautiful ornamental, is great for culinary purposes and our family loves eating them off the tree (although I suspect we like things a bit more tart than many folks).

Anton
Zone 8