[NAFEX] Poison Sumac Question(links)

tanis grif tanisgrif at yahoo.com
Sun May 13 12:35:01 EDT 2007

OK, I'll bite.  Here are the links which I've included in my article.  Note that the
time to know about the chemistry of "urushiol" (the toxic component, and yes it is
found in different plants around world) is before you ever see the rash.  Once the
rash looks bad, just try to sooth it.

http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/475190_6
http://www.poison-ivy.org/html/faq.htm
http://waynesword.palomar.edu/ww0802.htm