[NAFEX] Poison Ivy 'cure'

tanis grif tanisgrif at yahoo.com
Sun May 13 10:04:47 EDT 2007

Just replied this to Jim, privately, and I suppose it also can go to the listserv.

My comment goes for Doc's sand-papering too!

From: tanis grif <>
Subject: Re: Poison Ivy
To: Jim Fruth <>

THAT is one of those "treatments" which I classed under the "Brutal" category-- ones
which make me dizzy just considering them!  People comment on how tough I seem
(except for hot weather), but they don't see me backat home recovering.  I'm a
medical/first-aid wimp!

____________________________________________________________________________________Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with Yahoo! FareChase.
http://farechase.yahoo.com/