[NAFEX] poison ivy off-topic?

Stephen Sadler Docshiva at Docshiva.org
Sat May 12 20:51:47 EDT 2007

I think it's fine for here.  I think it would interest many of us, and most
groups tolerate brief off-topic excursions clearly labeled in the subject
line.

~ Stephen

-----Original Message-----
From: nafex-bounces at lists.ibiblio.org
[mailto:nafex-bounces at lists.ibiblio.org] On Behalf Of tanis cuff
Sent: Saturday, May 12, 2007 5:43 PM
To: nafex at lists.ibiblio.org
Subject: Re: [NAFEX] poison ivy off-topic?

yes

----Original Message Follows----
From: "Regina M. Kreger" <>
To: North American Fruit Explorers <>
Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 20:31:29 -0400

Well, I guess if we're really fruit "explorers" we're bound to end up
prowling the woods for wild fruits sometimes ... if it's ruled off-topic
by the majority, would you send it to some of us individually?

tanis grif wrote:

 >Today the weather is so perfect here, we keep checking the calendar to be
certain
 >this is a weekend.  Yet instead of playing outside, I've been at the
computer to
 >beat a deadline for getting an article into a local newsletter for
gardeners.  It's
 >about poison ivy/oak/sumac rash prevention & treatment.  I recently had a
big-bad
 >p.ivy rash that sent me googling for better treatment options, and I
thought it
 >worthwhile to share with others who might be trying to invent that wheel.
 >
 >Someone else is tweeking my version for readability and liability, then I
can offer
 >it to others.  Would such an article be an appropriate post for this list,
 >considering slightly off-topic and this list might have different
liability "red
 >flags"?
 >
 >Tanis Cuff, s.WI near heaven today

Catch suspicious messages before you open themwith Windows Live Hotmail.
http://imagine-windowslive.com/hotmail/?locale=en-us&ocid=TXT_TAGHM_migratio
n_HM_mini_protection_0507