[NAFEX] Pawpaw shading question

Michael Nave jmichaelnave at yahoo.com
Sat May 12 17:27:06 EDT 2007

Bent over is normal.

None of my pawpaws have ever had much shade even when
young and have done fine. I live in the California
central valley. Nevertheless, I think you should focus
on giving them shade in the hottest part of the
afternoon.

--- Mark & Helen Angermayer <hangermayer at isp.com>

http://www.nafex.org/uploads/holding%20up%20small%20pawpaw.jpg