[NAFEX] Anyone know where to get a Sal's fig?

Doc Lisenby longdistshtr at shtc.net
Sat May 12 14:06:04 EDT 2007

Steve, I was going to offer a cutting or two of both of them so that you
would be as sure as anyone that they are Sal's and Chicago Hardy.
It is late to start cuttings here and due to the late frost both of my
mother specimens of each caught hell. My last year's growth is just about
wiped out.  I will get you some of this year's growth this fall and will
send them to you if you remind me.  No sweat on the swap, I can't eat that
delicious cheese either so just let me know around November and send me your
address.
Doc