[NAFEX] Apple borer

vrana nokal at seznam.cz
Sat May 12 09:54:20 EDT 2007

I am not fytopatologist, but once I ws on lecture.Thay say it can be small butterfly, the same family like the borer in aple fruit, but this one comes from Far east and Japan,It will be not easy to fight it.I did not find latin name of it now.and how to fight.  Greetings, JanKola, czech rep, Ostrava