[NAFEX] Anyone know where to get a Sal's fig?

Michael Nave jmichaelnave at yahoo.com
Wed May 9 01:12:41 EDT 2007

$20 these days is cheap or at least reasonable.
Although the government claims inflation has been low
for the last 10 years, in reaility they are cooking
the books and it's going through the roof. I had a
tough time this year finding any nursery potted fruit
trees for less than $40. 10 years ago the average was
well under $30.