[NAFEX] Summer conference & website issues

mangodance bmn at iglou.com
Fri May 4 19:47:00 EDT 2007

James G Steen wrote:
> When, where, how, what is the annual NAFEX conference this year? the
> website doesn't have info.
> -new Nafex fellow.

It does now!  It was a bit of an ordeal, but at least the meeting info
is now online at:

http://www.nafex.org/

The website files are in a bit of a mess with 3-6 copies of
files/folders, old sites, etc.  In order to leave a clean house, over
the next few months I'll be redoing the entire site time permitting.  In
the meantime, I'll update and add as needed.

If anyone has corrections, additions, etc that need to be made, please
contact me.  Also, if anyone sees anything on the site that no longer
works or is incorrect, please contact me.  Thanks all...it's your
website...let's keep it rolling!