[NAFEX] Deer

Lee Reich garden at leereich.com
Fri May 4 06:36:30 EDT 2007

As far as the radio, it does not have to be loud -- just loud enough
so the deer hear it. It's the noise itself, not the volume, that
evidently scares them.

You're right about dogs. Fortunately for me, my two current dogs are
very enthusiastic about watching for and chasing deer. Let me know
how Deerchaser works for you.

Lee
Lee Reich, PhD
garden at leereich.com