[NAFEX] Deer

Lee Reich garden at leereich.com
Thu May 3 04:07:42 EDT 2007

Check out a product called Deerchaser on the internet. It uses only a
6 volt light and a radio set to very low volume coupled with a motion
detector to scare away deer, protecting an area of about 625 square
feet. It can protect a larger area by preventing deer from traveling
along a pathway. (Full disclosure: I am the developer of the product
which came onto the market this spring after more than ten years of
effort.)

Lee Reich, PhD
garden at leereich.com

Books by Lee Reich: