[NAFEX] Building a fence against deers

Hélène Dessureault interverbis at videotron.ca
Wed May 2 20:26:44 EDT 2007

This year, I am trying motion detectors. Last year, I used a radio and it worked well until the radio failed and the deers were back after a few days. I am currently shopping for the perfect motion detector.
Fencing can be quite expensive when you have a large area.

Hélène D, zone 3-4
where the deer population is on the increase, lately.