[NAFEX] Fedco tree sale

Jenny Ruth Yasi voices at maine.rr.com
Sun Apr 29 15:03:49 EDT 2007

I don't know if any Fedco folks are on this list, but we went up and
gathered our purchase, brought them home, opened our package and wow, we are
so impressed with the beautiful grape vines and kiwis and fruit and fir
trees!  So healthy and vigorous and beautiful! And at bargain prices! We're
really happy with our purchases! The Fedco tree sale is open to the general
public again in early May. http://www.fedcoseeds.com/trees/treesale.htm

We also picked up seed potatoes and onion and shallots sets while were
there. We were so pleased with the varieties and quality.Great job to all
involved, most especially the growers. I've never seen such beautiful
grapevine and kiwis.

Yasi